Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
100 g oat flakes
1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel the banana and mash with a fork.
- Mix the banana with the eggs, oat flakes, vanilla essence, cinnamon and Colnatur®. Stir until the batter is a smooth texture.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- When hot, pour a little of the batter into the pan and spread out evenly until it forms a circle. Cook the pancake on both sides. Set aside.
- Repeat until you have used up all the batter.
- Serve with sliced fruit, for example.
- This breakfast or snack is rich in proteins and fibre.
- Dairy milk can be substituted for almond, rice, coconut or any other plant milk.
- For a slightly different flavour, add one teaspoon of cocoa powder, lemon or orange zest, etc.
- Accompany the pancakes with sliced fruit, a little jam with no added sugars or homemade compote, etc.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 367.05 Kcal
Proteins: 25.58 g
Carbohydrates: 43.81 g
Fat: 10.19 g