Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
180 g boiled black beans
25 g oat flakes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Place the beans in a bowl and mash with the help of a fork, potato masher or hand-held blender until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until all the ingredients are fully incorporated. If the paste is very soft, add some more oat flakes or if it is very dry, add a little liquid such as water, vegetable stock or milk.
- Divide the paste into two pieces, roll each piece into a ball with your hands and shape into patties.
- Cook in a frying pan with a little oil until golden on both sides.
- Serve with bread and some vegetables.
- Rich in proteins and fibre.
- This dish is ideal for eating legumes in a different way.
- You can substitute the black beans with other legumes such as lentils, chickpeas or white beans, for example.
- Beans are rich in fibre, folate, potassium and iron. For better absorption of this plant-based iron, we recommend you accompany the burger with a citrus dessert such as oranges, mandarins or kiwis, etc.
- Choose a version that comes in a jar; it’s quick and convenient.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 180.85 Kcal
Proteins: 19.06 g
Carbohydrates: 23.99 g
Fat: 1.45 g