Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Natural®
300 g cauliflower
100 g grated mozzarella cheese
50 g serrano ham
2 teaspoons oregano
1 teaspoon salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160º C.
- Wash the cauliflower, cut into florets and blitz in an electric mixer or food chopper.
- Put the cauliflower in a microwave-safe container, cover, and cook for five minutes on full power. Leave the lid on for about 4-5 minutes so that the heat completes the cooking process.
- Drain the excess water from the cauliflower with the help of a colander and fine mesh strainer. To do this, after leaving it to drain for a while, press on the mesh to remove the excess water. The less water on the cauliflower, the crispier the pizza crust will be.
After straining, place the cauliflower in a bowl with the egg, oregano, 50 g of mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and the Colnatur®. Mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and flatten with a rolling pin into a thin, round shape.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes.
- Add the rest of the mozzarella cheese and the serrano ham, cut into strips or squares, to the pre-cooked base.
- Bake in the oven for five minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 496.94 Kcal
Proteins: 55.11 g
Carbohydrates: 11.27 gFat: 25.76 g