Ingredients for two servings
3 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
125 g 85% cocoa dark chocolate
30 g brown sugar
25 g toasted hazelnuts
10 g wheat flour
1 teaspoon bitter cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC and then lower the temperature to 160 ºC.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave on full power or in a bain-marie.
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone and mash it with a fork.
- Mix the avocado, melted chocolate and eggs in a bowl until well blended.
- Fold the Colnatur®, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into the previous mixture and mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and flour or line with baking paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Arrange the chopped hazelnuts on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 160 ºC for around 25 minutes (depending on the size of the baking tray). To check if the brownie is done, prick the centre with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it is ready (if it comes out wet, bake for a few more minutes and then prick again).
- Allow to cool and cut into three similar portions.
- The hazelnuts are optional. We included them to give the brownie a crunchy texture. You can substitute them with walnuts, almonds or any other toasted or fresh nuts, or you can leave them out if you wish.
- Use a chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa because it contains fewer calories and more nutrients, such as antioxidants, than chocolate with a lower cocoa content and milk chocolate.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 458.25 Kcal
Proteins: 22.93 g
Carbohydrates: 24.32 gFat: 28.71 g