Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Sport Natural®
75 g dates
50 g oat flakes
1 tablespoon bitter cocoa powder
25 g dark chocolate with no added sugars
1 tablespoon water
- Blend the dates with the water in an electric mixer.
- Add the oats and Colnatur®. Stir.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie and add it to the previous mixture. Stir until you have a malleable dough.
- Roll into little balls with your hands.
- Refrigerate the truffles for at least two hours.
- This is a complete snack with a high fibre, protein and mineral content, ideal for before or after exercising.
- You can add any kind of nuts or peanut butter to increase the polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats; these fats help lower LDL cholesterol and, therefore, the risk of heart disease.
- Use a chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa because it contains fewer calories and more nutrients, such as antioxidants, than chocolate with a lower cocoa content and milk chocolate.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 302.53 Kcal
Proteins: 17.22 g
Carbohydrates: 49.52 g
Fat: 7.11 g