Ingredients for four servings
4 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
500 g pumpkin
150 ml evaporated milk
750 ml vegetable stock
250 ml water
1/2 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
A few cubes of feta cheese
1 teaspoon salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
- Put the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion.
- Wash, peel and dice the pumpkin and add it to the pan. Sauté lightly.
- Add the vegetable stock. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add the evaporated milk and Colnatur®.
- Blend the mixture in a blender. Serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Pumpkins are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc.
They are also rich in beta-carotene, a substance that is converted into vitamin A after being absorbed. This vitamin is important and essential for vision, skin and the immune system, etc.
- Serve it with toppings such as croutons, other types of cheese, sunflower or pumpkin seeds... to vary the flavour and texture of the cream.
- To reduce the calorie content, substitute the evaporated milk with a low fat version or use skimmed milk.
- Add a little more stock or water if a lot of liquid evaporates during cooking. Similarly, if you prefer a thicker cream, remove the lid from the pan to reduce the liquid.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 210.24 Kcal
Proteins: 19.67 g
Carbohydrates: 13.03 g
Fat: 9.18 g