Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Berries®
100 g frozen mango
100 g frozen blueberries
200 g yoghurt drink
- Place all the ingredients, including the Colnatur®, in a blender and blend to a creamy consistency.
- Serve chilled.
- This is a quick and easy protein-rich smoothie, ideal for after playing sports because of the protein and carbohydrate content.
- Red fruits provide antioxidants, which are beneficial for the immune system and also help to neutralise free radicals.
- The yoghurt can be replaced with milk or another semi-skimmed or skimmed diary product to change the texture and reduce the fat content. Another option is to use a plant milk to slightly change the flavour of the smoothie.
- Of course, fresh fruit can be used in place of frozen fruit. In this case, it is advisable to add a few ice cubes to the preparation to make it more refreshing.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 226.12 Kcal
Proteins: 19.26 g
Carbohydrates: 23.75 g
Fat: 6.00 g