Ingredients for one serving
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
50 g boiled ham
45 g shortcrust pastry
50 g fresh spinach
60 g evaporated milk
1/4 onion, chopped
30 g grated Emmental cheese
1 teaspoon wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200º C.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry over a cake pan covered with baking paper. Prick the pastry base with a fork (to prevent it from rising).
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Set aside.
- While the pastry is in the oven, sauté the onion and spinach in a frying pan. Reduce the spinach to about half of the volume.
- Dice the ham and mix it with the egg, evaporated milk, Colnatur®, grated cheese and flour. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture onto the pastry you set aside. Bake for 20 minutes at around 180º C.
- Serve the quiche with salad for a complete meal.
- Swap the onion and spinach for whatever vegetables you like: leeks, pepper, courgette, pumpkin... the options are endless!
- Reduce the calorie content by substituting the evaporated milk with skimmed milk and low-fat cheese.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 438.39 Kcal
Proteins: 28.29 g
Carbohydrates: 20.09 g
Fat: 19.01 g