Ingredients for four servings
4 scoops of Colnatur Complex Berries®
200 g light cream cheese
85 g frozen fruits of the forest
75 g whipping cream
75 g white sugar
12 Rich Tea biscuits, or similar
4 g gelatine leaf
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for about three minutes. Meanwhile, place the cream cheese and sugar in a bain-marie and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Whip the cream with a whisk (or electric mixer) until it forms soft peaks; it should not be too stiff.
- Blend the frozen berries with the Colnatur® until you have a purée.
- After three minutes, remove the water from the gelatine leaves, place them in a microwave-safe container and heat for around three minutes until dissolved.
- Gently fold small amounts of the gelatine and whipped cream into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- Add the berry purée and mix gently.
- Crush the biscuits and place them at the base of a cake mould, greased or lined with baking paper, and add the previous mixture.
- Set aside in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Sweetener can be used instead of white sugar to reduce the calorie content of this dessert. Similarly, you can leave the biscuits out and you will still have a delicious cheesecake.
- You can decorate it with fruits of the forest jam with no added sugars.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 362.21 Kcal
Proteins: 17.28 g
Carbohydrates: 38.92 g
Fat: 15.99 g