Rice with wild mushrooms
Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
100 g uncooked rice
70 g assorted wild mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
750 ml vegetable stock
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped onion
A pinch of salt
A pinch of ground black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put the oil in a saucepan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the rice, vegetable stock and Colnatur® to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and cook the rice for the time indicated on the package.
- Five minutes before the rice is cooked, add the wild mushrooms and parsley to the pan.
- Finish cooking and serve hot.
- White rice can be substituted by brown rice or quinoa. Wholegrain versions increase the fibre content of the recipe, helping to maintain glycaemic control.
- Because of their high water content, wild mushrooms are low in calories, containing approximately 20 kcal per 100 g of food. In general, they are rich in B vitamins, specifically B2 and B3. In terms of minerals, they are also high in iodine, potassium and phosphorus.
- You can use whatever mushrooms you like, one variety or a mixture. If you do not have fresh vegetable stock, you can use a vegetable stock cube dissolved in water.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 320.83 Kcal
Proteins: 16.66 g
Carbohydrates: 40.28 g
Fat: 9.76 g