Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Sabor Neutro®
100 g salmon
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
Grated lemon zest
- Grind the salmon in a blender.
- Add the fresh dill, salt, pepper, lemon zest, soy sauce and Colnatur®. Mix well.
- Roll into balls with your hands and shape into patties.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the burgers over a medium heat until they are golden on both sides.
- Salmon is an oily fish and therefore richer in fats than white fish. It is an important source of Omega-3 fatty acids. This is an essential fatty acid, that is to say, it cannot be made by the body and therefore has to be ingested through food. Omega-3 helps lower plasma cholesterol and triglyceride levels and improves blood fluidity. This recipe is a different way to eat fish.
- Serve the burger in the classic round bun and accompany it with lettuce leaves and tomato slices, or serve it on a plate together with a vegetable garnish (raw or sautéed) and a little rice or baked potatoes, etc. for carbohydrates.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 273.45 Kcal
Proteins: 27.64 g
Carbohydrates: 2.39 g
Fat: 17.29 g