Ingredients for seven servings
(3 biscuits per person)
7 scoops of Colnatur Complex Vanilla®
210 g wheat flour
110 g butter
50 g white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl until you have a smooth, frothy consistency.
- Add the egg and vanilla and stir well.
- Mix the flour, Colnatur®, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and knead until it is the consistency of classic biscuit dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on a baking tray greased or lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at around 160 ºC.
- To reduce the calorie content of the biscuits, we can substitute the sugar for a calorie-free sweetener, but make sure the sweetener used can withstand high oven temperatures.
- Of course, white wheat flour can be mixed or even replaced with wholemeal flour to increase the fibre content of the biscuits.
- For chocolate biscuits, sprinkle cocoa powder over the dough.
- We can add a different touch to our biscuits by adding a little orange or lemon zest to the dough.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 301.62 Kcal
Proteins: 14.30 g
Carbohydrates: 29.85 g
Fat: 14.32 g