Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Sabor Neutro®
300 g chicken breast
4 corn tortillas
1/2 red onion
1/2 red pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
A pinch of ground cumin
Juice of a lemon
- Prepare the chicken marinade at least one hour before cooking. To do this, combine the Colnatur®, two tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, smoked paprika, chopped coriander and ground cumin.
- Coat the chicken with the marinade, cover it and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cut the onion and red pepper into julienne and chop the chilli.
- Sauté the vegetables and chilli in a frying pan with the rest of the oil. When they turn golden, add the chicken with the marinade.
- Heat the tortillas in another frying pan.
- Serve the tacos: Place the chicken and vegetable filling on top of the tortilla and close it.
- You can substitute the chicken with turkey or any other low-fat meat.
- Pepper is rich in vitamin C and contains larger amounts of this vitamin than oranges.
- If chilli is too hot for you, you can substitute it with a little pepper or hot paprika or simply leave it out.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 530.18 Kcal
Proteins: 53.04 g
Carbohydrates: 45.51 g
Fat: 15.88 g