Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Sabor Neutro®
1 tin light tuna in oil
1 small potato, approx. 150 g
20 g breadcrumbs
A pinch of sweet paprika
A pinch of pepper
A pinch of salt
- Boil the potato in a saucepan of water.
- Peel and mash the potato into a purée with the help of a fork. Add the salt.
- Drain and flake the tuna into a bowl. Add the scoop of Colnatur®.
- Take a small amount of potato purée and fill it with a little of the tuna mix.
- Shape it into a ball.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the pepper and paprika in a plate.
- Beat the egg and dip the potato ball into it, then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Fry until golden.
- The combination of ingredients in this recipe provides a complete source of protein due to the Colnatur® and tuna.
- Tuna is an important source of Omega-3 fatty acids. This is an essential fatty acid, that is to say, it cannot be made by the body and therefore has to be ingested through food.
- The tuna bomb can be baked in the oven instead of frying to reduce the fat and calorie content.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 509 Kcal
Proteins: 44.23 gCarbohydrates: 45.65 g