Ingredients for four servings
4 scoops of Colnatur Complex Turmeric®
250 g strong bread flour
125 g water
25 g butter, at room temperature
3 g baker's yeast
2 teaspoons honey
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Place the flour, water, honey, yeast, salt, one egg and the Colnatur® in a bowl. Knead.
- Add the butter.
- Continue kneading for at least five more minutes.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave to rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- When the time is up, knead again and place in a loaf tin. Cover with cling film.
- Leave the dough to rise again for about two or three hours until it doubles in volume.
- Brush the surface with beaten egg.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 40 minutes or until it turns golden.
- Remove from the loaf tin and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- This bread is perfect for freezing. Slice it and freeze it so that you can enjoy it at any time. Accompany it with tomato slices, avocado, hummus, etc.; the possibilities are endless.
- Have it for breakfast, at your main meal or as a snack.
- You can add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or nuts to the dough to give it a crispy touch and increase the polyunsaturated fatty acid content.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 335.80 Kcal
Proteins: 22.70 g
Carbohydrates: 45.50 g
Fat: 7.50 g