Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Vanilla®
250 ml skimmed milk
1 egg yolk
1 level tablespoon cornflour
2 tablespoons white sugar
- Beat all the ingredients, including the Colnatur®, together in a glass bowl until well blended.
- Place the mixture in the microwave for two minutes on full power. Remove the bowl and stir vigorously. Place it in the microwave for another two minutes, stir again and repeat this action one more time.
- If you see that it does not yet have the consistency of cream, put it in the microwave for a little longer and stir well.
- Place in a serving bowl and decorate with fruit or a biscuit.
- Sweetener can be used in place of sugar, if desired.
- Sweetener cannot be subjected to high temperatures or it will lose its sweetening properties. Therefore, it has to be added at the end of the process, after you have achieved the desired texture.
- Two level tablespoons of an aspartame sweetener is enough.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 290.37 Kcal
Proteins: 22.03 g
Carbohydrates: 36.34 g
Fat: 6.78 g