Ingredients for two servings
2 scoops of Colnatur Complex Natural®
200 g pasta (macaroni, fusilli, etc.)
20 g fresh spinach
6 pieces of canned roasted piquillo peppers
1/4 red pepper
A handful of green beans
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
- For the piquillo pepper sauce: blend the piquillo peppers with the garlic, oil and Colnatur®. Set aside.
- Cut the green beans into julienne strips and steam. Set aside.
- Chop the onion, courgette, red pepper and carrot into small pieces and julienne the spinach.
- Sauté the vegetables in a frying pan with a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water. Drain.
- Mix the pasta with the vegetables and sauce. Serve.
- This recipe is high in fibre, which improves intestinal motility and helps you feel full. We can increase the fibre content by using wholewheat or legume-based pasta.
- Swap the vegetables in the recipe for whatever ones you like to vary the flavour of the dish.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 526.10 Kcal
Proteins: 25.86 g
Carbohydrates: 78.43 g
Fat: 11.35 g