Ingredients for one serving
1 scoop of Colnatur Complex Natural®
75 g mixed lettuce leaves
75 g natural yoghurt
50 g strawberries
25 g mandarins
15 g peeled walnuts
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1/4 garlic clove
A handful of cherry tomatoes
- For the dressing: mix the yoghurt, dill, juice of 1/2 a lemon and the Colnatur® in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Peel the mandarin and remove the white pith. Cut into wedges.
- Chop the walnuts.
- In a bowl: put the mixed lettuce leaves at the bottom of the bowl, place the fruit and walnuts on top and drizzle with the yoghurt dressing.
- This simple salad is low in calories but high in protein. What’s more, the combination of ingredients such as strawberries, mandarins and tomatoes is rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants. And let’s not forget that the walnuts provide omega-6 fatty acids. This essential fatty acid, together with a healthy lifestyle, helps prevent heart disease.
- It is an easy, quick and simple preparation with endless possibilities: combine different fruits and vegetables, use different dried fruits and nuts, etc.
- It is also a very refreshing recipe for hot days.
Nutritional value (per person)
Energy value: 217.59 Kcal
Proteins: 16.44 g
Carbohydrates: 11.09 gFat: 11.94 g