What are cookies and what are they used for?
The word "cookies" is the term used for small text files that are downloaded to your computer's browser (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) of a user when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies bring great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet navigation, and also help us to improve the quality of the services we provide to our users. Cookies, among other things, allow us to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, which helps us to know which pages or utilities of a website, application or platform are most useful and which are not, in order to improve them and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can also be used to recognise the user.
Type of cookies we use on this website
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by LABORATORIOS ORDESA, S.L. (herenafter, “ORDESA”) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by ORDESA, but by third parties.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and remain in the browser of the user's computer until he/she leaves the website, application or platform. These cookies make navigation easier and faster.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the information is stored on the user's computer and can be accessed for a period of time established by the person responsible for the cookie (may be a few minutes or years).
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate a website, application or platform.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, type of access browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analyses of the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to draw up user navigation profiles in order to make improvements.
ORDESA's own cookies used on this website are technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, which may be session and persistent.
ORDESA carries out international transfers of data to third countries.
Our cookies will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing, without prejudice to the legally established limitation periods.
Click on a partner's name to learn more about what it does, what data it collects and how it uses it.
- Partner Name 1: Cookie type
- Partner Name 2: Cookie type
- Partner Name 3: Cookie type