- Details of the owner of the website colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com and the owner of the services
The owner of the website, as well as of the services published and offered on this website, including E-Commerce, is:
Owner: LABORATORIOS ORDESA, S.L. (hereinafter, “ORDESA”)
CIF: B-60.402.682 & UK VAT: 373 5349 78
Registered office: Calle Coso Alto, 21, 22002, Huesca (España)
Telephone: 902 10 52 43
Fax: 902 10 52 46
Registration details: Registered in the Huesca Commercial Register, Volume 651, Folio 1, Page HU-13282, 2nd inscription.
- Conditions of access to colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com
Access to the services offered through the website colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com is free of charge and does not require, in general, prior subscription or user registration, without prejudice to the fact that, in order to access certain services, it may be necessary to complete the corresponding user registration beforehand. The user name and password are elements that identify and enable access to the services and are personal and non-transferable.
If the user does not agree with the content of these general browsing conditions, he/she must leave this website and may not access or use the services offered.
The user guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age.
Any links to other websites, as well as the use that the user may make of them, are subject to these general terms and conditions and to any specific conditions that the websites mentioned may require. Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited.
ORDESA may modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration of this website, the conditions of service and its content, as well as remove, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, or prevent access to it, and endeavour to inform the user of this change, whenever circumstances permit, by means of a publication on the website.
- Conditions of use of colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated to ORDESA through the various online forms, as a result of the contracting of the services required in the user registration and also undertakes to keep this information updated and is responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and contents of the website and not to use them for activities that are illicit or constitute a crime, or that infringe the provisions of this legal notice, the regulations on intellectual or industrial property, or any other regulation of the legal system. The use made of the information contained in this website is the sole responsibility of the user.
Likewise, by way of example only and in no way limiting or excluding, the user undertakes not to introduce, transmit or disseminate:
- Content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature, or content that violates human rights.
- Content that promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs and public order.
- Information or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised both constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Information about user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties. On the other hand, if the password reaches another user, you agree to inform ORDESA
- Information or content that implies the violation of intellectual and industrial property rights (including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks and copyright), of ORDESA
- Unauthorised or unsolicited advertising, junk mail, chain emails, pyramid structures, etc.
- Data programmes (viruses and malware) that are likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
- Exemption from liability
ORDESA cannot control the use made by users of the website colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com and its contents, and for this reason is not liable for damages of any nature that may arise from an unlawful, incorrect, inappropriate or partial use, nor for the breach by the user of these conditions of access and use, as well as any other condition that may be found on this website with respect to any of its services, without prejudice, in any case, to the legal actions that may correspond to ORDESA, or to third parties.
ORDESA cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity in terms of the functioning of the website, nor the information, content, software, materials or products included therein. Thus, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the Website, its services and the use that users may make of it is excluded.
In any case, ORDESA will make every effort to maintain the continued availability of this website.
Likewise, ORDESA is not responsible for any errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use, by the user, of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as for the activation of the key retention devices or identification codes of the user registered in the browser, or for any damage, errors or inaccuracies that may result from misuse or malfunction.
In the event that the user causes any kind of damage or harm to third parties, the user is solely responsible for this. Likewise, the user shall bear the expenses, costs and, if applicable, compensation that may arise from legal proceedings due to non-compliance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and applicable regulations.
- Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, maps, frames, banners, software and its various source codes, audio and video), as well as the website itself as a visual presentation, are the property of ORDESA or its content providers, which have been licensed or assigned by them, and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The compilation (understood as the collection, design, arrangement and assembly) of all the content of the website is the exclusive property of ORDESA
All software used in the use and development of the website is the property of ORDESA, or its software suppliers, and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
It is forbidden for any user, without the prior written authorisation of ORDESA, of the holders of the intellectual property rights or other ownership of the contents, including but not limited to, to carry out the following acts, both with respect to the website and its contents:
- Any form of public communication, by any procedure, including making it available to the public, in such a way that any person may access it from the place and at the time of their choice.
- Any form of distribution, including, but not limited to, sale, rental and lending.
- Any form of direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, by any means and in any form, of all or part of the website or its contents.
- Any form of transformation, in whole or in part, including the creation of derivative products and services.
- Any other form of access including the above or any other form of access.
- Any form, direct or indirect, of extraction and re-utilisation of all or a substantial part of the contents of any database, and the repeated or systematic extraction or re-utilisation of its non-substantial parts.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may freely view the website and its contents and download them for personal and non-commercial use, without being able to extend this to third parties or entities, whether free of charge or for payment.
Consequently, the provision and use of the databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software owned by ORDESA, or its suppliers, which appear on the website, and any other content, does not imply, under any circumstances, the transfer of ownership or the granting of a right of use in favour of the user.
The trademarks, signs, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the website are owned by ORDESA, or have been licensed or assigned by their owner and are duly registered or in the process of registration. Unauthorised or improper use of these elements is an infringement of the industrial property rights of ORDESA, or of other third-party owners.
- Procedure in the event of unlawful actions
ORDESA ensures that the contents of this website are not pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist or defamatory in nature, nor do they promote violence. It also tries to avoid any circumstance that may be harmful to users.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website and, in particular, that reveal the violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, or other rights, they must send a notification to ORDESA, which must contain the following information:
- Personal details of the person making the complaint: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Specification of the alleged unlawful activity and the precise and concrete indication of the protected content, as well as its location on the web pages.
- In case of an infringement of rights: personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights or of the person authorised to represent him/her and his/her signature.
- Express, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described is unlawful.
- Protection of personal data
What are cookies and what are they used for?
The word "cookies" is the term used to refer to the small text files that are downloaded to the browser of the equipment (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) of a user when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies, which allow different types of information to be collected automatically, provide great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet browsing, and also help us to improve the quality of the services we provide to our users.
To find out more, please consult our Cookies Policy page.
- Links to third parties
The website includes links to other websites of entities other than ORDESA, which accepts no responsibility for their content, nor for the products or services they offer or for any viruses or malicious software they may contain.
- Links to colnatur-uk-store.myshopify.com
It is strictly forbidden for the user to carry out alterations to this website that may affect the content, such as actions related to links and similar modifications.
Links to this website from web pages or other media that are contrary to law, morality, public order, or that violate the good name or image of ORDESA or any of its distinctive signs are also prohibited.
Links to any of the pages of this website that do not contravene the aforementioned prohibitions must comply with the following:
The user must be aware that he/she is accessing this website and, in addition, the URL corresponding to the page to which he/she is linking must appear in his/her browser.
The terms and conditions of this legal notice and any other contractual provisions of this website are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
In the event of any dispute arising from the access and use of this website and its contents and services, as well as the interpretation and fulfilment of these general conditions and any other contractual text of this website, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of United Kingdom.
© LABORATORIOS ORDESA, S.L., 2021